An email address is required in order to request an account for New Student Online Enrollment for Mansfield ISD. Please complete all required fields to request an account.
Your student's campus of assignment is determined by the parent's or legal guardian's permanent place of residency. If you need assistance in determining which campus your student is zoned to attend, use the Web Query System available at http://edulog1.mansfieldisd.org/edulog/webquery/ or you may call the Department of Transportation (817) 299-6060.
If your student is currently enrolled in ANY Mansfield ISD school, please do not submit a new student application. You will receive information by email in mid-July on how to complete returning student online registration.
Mansfield ISD is NOW accepting new student enrollment applications for the 2021-2022 school year; once the online application is submitted, please contact the campus to set an appointment to finalize your student’s registration.
Before you start, please make sure to have the following documents ready to be uploaded:
- Student’s Birth Certificate/Passport
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Shot Records (MUST be stamped/signed by the doctor and all dates legible)
- Parent/Guardians Driver’s License/Legal ID
- Parent/Guardian’s Proof of Residency (must be in the name of the parent/guardian and must be for an a MISD zoned address)
- Previous school records including last report card